Take a look at our
- Registration is open to members of the insurance industry and their spouses.
- All information submitted for registration is private and your name, company, and email will not be available for anyone to view.
- In lieu of a registration fee, we are asking everyone to bring a new pair of shoes (or $40 to be used to purchase shoes). Shoes will be donated to the Agua Fria High School District which consists of four high schools, two of which are Title I.
For many students, this will be their only shoes, so we're asking that everyone choose a pair that are durable.
Please avoid sandals.
- On our registration page, you will select a shoe size and leave your information as your registration to the event.
- You can either purchase shoes in that size and bring them to the event, or you can have them shipped directly to us if that is more convenient. We would like to donate a variety of sizes to accommodate as many students as possible, which is why we've asked everyone to select a specific size.
- If you'd like to ship the shoes, our mailing address is 29455 N Cave Creek Rd Ste 118417, Cave Creek, AZ 85331
- Spouses do not need to bring a separate pair of shoes, but we are asking on the registration page if they plan on attending so we can get an accurate head count for food and beverages.
- If at anytime you are unable to attend the event, please let someone from our board know or email email@example.com so we can open up your spot to someone else.